Thursday, September 23, 2010

The times are a-changin'

Ok, so I'm switching to english. Why? Well, to be honest it all started yesterday when I went to see Phosphorescent at Debaser Slussen, wonderful show, but thats another blogpost. Anyhow, I talked to Matthew Houck afterwards and mentioned the blog and he kinda promised to read it. But the next morning when my blood alcohol level had lowered I realized that he probably wouldn't be able to read it, since it's in Swedish.
But you know, it would be so pussy-ish of me to change language just so that the man of my fucking dreams would be able to read it so I've been trying to find a couple of other reasons to write in english, none of them I can account for right now though.

Fuck it, english it is.

2 comments:

  1. Du har lärt av mästaren när det gäller vilket språk man ska skriva på ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Du kände att du ville ha cred för att jag typ ett år efter dig också börjar skriva på engelska? Raring! Ok, jag bjuder på den.

    ReplyDelete