Monday, September 27, 2010

Due Diligence

I got this mail today, from a man called Isaac Gillespie, and you know, I feel a bit flattered getting e-mail from the states about my blog. So, what did our dear Isaac have on his mind? Well, of course, promote his band! Which I just love. I really really wan't you to send me tips, your own band or others that you think I would like, and that my readers would like.

Isaac's band is called Due Diligence and from what my research tells me, he and his band has been working their asses of to bring in the money to make the album "I will wreck your life". Ok, so I've gone through the album a couple of times now and I really like the sound of Due Diligence musically, love love love the bluesy guitars, but sometimes Isaac's voice is kinda weak (but the awesome beard he's carrying makes me forgive him totally). There is this one song though, where Isaac's voice feels strong and well balanced, this became my instant favourite on the album - it's called Rain In The City (find it in the embedded music player below by pressing the little arrow besides "Crucifixion). Due Diligence, I wish you the best with the album release, stay in touch!

Due Diligence homepage

Due Diligence on MySpace
Due Diligence on Tumblr
Isaac Gillespie on Twitter



<a href="http://iwillwreckyourlife.com/album/i-will-wreck-your-life">I Will Wreck Your Life by the Due Diligence</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment